Now leasing for Spring 2022 and for Fall & Spring 2022/2023. Summer housing also available!
If you’re looking for a friendly and fun student community at an affordable price, Pearl Street Co-op is for you.
Located just a few blocks from UT-Austin campus, Pearl Street Co-op is a cooperative or “co-op” residence. At a co-op, residents are empowered to collectively manage and maintain the building with support from our professional staff. Residents also get voting rights in community decisions (including the meal plan menu!) and house rules. Best of all, Pearl has affordable rent of $590 per month for a shared room or $802 per month for a private room. This rate includes a generous student-run meal plan!
If you’ve been missing a great student experience, contact us and learn how to become a member.
What Makes Pearl Street Co-op a Great Place to Live:
- Location: Live in West Campus without breaking your budget.
- Cost: Base rent for a private room is just $802, which includes a meal plan. The base rent of shared (double) rooms is just $590.
- Flat-rate utilities are $115 per month, including high-speed Internet.
- Co-op Community: With our cooperative model and a friendly, open culture, odds are you will find dozens of new friends among your neighbors. If you’ve been missing a great student experience, you’ll find it here!
- Eligibility: Pearl Street Cooperative is open to college students enrolled in 6 credit hours or more. Students at any Austin-area college or community college are welcome!
- Multiple units available. We welcome January-May short-term leases!
- Sound interesting? Please give us a call or email us to learn more!
Features and Amenities:
- Private or shared bedrooms with shared en suite bathroom
- Shared community kitchen with meal plan. Our meal plan can save you hundreds on food costs and avoid trips to the grocery store. Meal plan included for all residents.
- Laundry on site
- Room furnished with bed, desk, chair and built-in dresser
- Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Swimming pool
- Study lounge
- Computer room with free printing
- TV room
- Exercise space
- Easy and free online application
- Flat-rate utilities include water, gas, trash, electricity & high-speed internet for just $115. Total rent: $917 (private room), $705 (double room).
- All residents contribute 4-6 hours per week of shared house chores
- All residents have voting privileges at regular house meetings
- COVID safety policies are based on the local situation in Austin. In Stage 2 or below, most restrictions are lifted.
- Cats and other small pets are allowed with pre-approval by leasing office. Dogs are not allowed.
- Parking available for additional cost.
- No need to move out — we will be open through Thanksgiving and winter break