If you’re looking for a friendly and fun student community at an affordable price, Pearl Street Co-op is for you.
Located just a few blocks from UT-Austin campus, Pearl Street Co-op has affordable, furnished rooms starting at just $817 for a private room, and $605 for a shared double room. Meals from the student-run meal plan are included.
Pearl is a cooperative, which means residents collectively manage and maintain the building. Residents also get voting rights in community decisions (including the meal plan menu!). In other words, we’re housing “for students, by students!” If you’ve been missing a great student experience, contact us and learn how to become a member!
What Makes Pearl Street Co-op a Great Place to Live:
- Location: Live in West Campus without breaking your budget.
- Cost: Base rent for a private room is just $817, which includes a meal plan. The base rent of shared (double) rooms is just $605.
- Flat-rate utilities are just $100 per month, including high-speed Internet.
- Co-op Community: With our cooperative model and a friendly, open culture, odds are you will find dozens of new friends among your neighbors. If you’ve been missing a great student experience, you’ll find it here!
Sound interesting? Please give us a call or email us to learn more!
Features and Amenities:
- Private or shared bedrooms with shared en suite bathrooms
- Shared community kitchen with meal plan. Our meal plan can save you hundreds on food costs and avoid trips to the grocery store. Meal plan included for all residents.
- Laundry on site
- Room furnished with bed, desk, chair and built-in dresser
- Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Swimming pool
- Study lounge
- Computer room with free printing
- TV room
- Exercise space
- Easy and free online application
- We welcome January-May short-term leases!
- Flat-rate utilities include water, gas, trash, electricity & high-speed internet for just $100. Total rent: $917 (private room), $705 (double room).
- All residents contribute 4-6 hours per week of shared house chores
- All residents have voting privileges at regular house meetings
- COVID safety policies are based on the local situation in Austin. In Stage 2 or below, most restrictions are lifted.
- Cats and other small pets are allowed with pre-approval by leasing office. Dogs are not allowed.
- Parking available for $125 per semester
- No need to move out — we will be open through Thanksgiving and winter break